Thursday, October 25, 2007

Best Ladies Tailors In Bangalore

"Today I have ordered sunshine ...!!!"

Señor Tafur, d guard he has in the brown sweater on our doorstep an incredible talent with me every day the same simple sentences and his kindness to enjoy. One of our main issues of discussion is - we should be different - the weather. Even if same is in Lima rarely changes - 7 months is gray and cold and 5 months is it sunny and warm - it gives us a new daily conversation. The hope dies last is well known, and there Señor Tafur now only too well knows how much I am suffering from the horrible gray, he tells me every morning when I leave the house: "Today I have very sunshine ordered "What I reply often." And - when the order is delivered? And he: "only an hour or two, then you will see here clear blue sky" which of course only very rarely indeed is the case, but for me the evening occasion is to say, "you I do not know anything more - every day . tell me what the sun and blue sky and then suspended again but the same gray to me like every day "To which he replied:"! But for today I have ordered lots of sunshine, "And we both laugh at this beautiful ritual and, in fact, I forget about it often enough how graußlig gray Lima is on so many days ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment