Friday, June 25, 2010

Bamboo Wall Covering Ideas For Bathrooms

donor letter


My Name Geffert is Karin and I live in the town of Bornheim, which is between Cologne and Bonn. I am 19 years old and I have recently, the school passed. But before I change from learning in school to learn to study, I want something else to know. Therefore I have decided for a IVS-Service (International Voluntary Service), supports the world's communal use projects.

The sending Youth Action for Peace is an international Christian peace organization, the projects in the world offers. My choice has fallen on an unusual project in Bolivia. Under the name of Inti Wara Yassi what is called in German sun, moon and stars, there is a camp in Villa Tunari, a refuge for wild animals in need and at the same time a project for orphans and street children in Bolivia. There, abused and injured animals are nursed back to health by volunteers, with the aim auszuwildern it again. Since this is not possible for all animals, some of them have, for example, never learned to hunt, some are housed permanently in the park. At the same time the consciousness of local people is strengthened by international volunteers work together with Bolivians. Some of them are former street children who learn there for the first time to take responsibility. As sustainable environmental awareness among the locals will be strengthened, and new perspectives and contributed to international understanding.

But this work needs support!

  • The feeling that many people share my experience, is a great emotional support.
  • I also need financial supporters. Youth Action for Peace is a nonprofit organization responsible for paying all costs I must therefore pay for ourselves. This includes accommodation, meals, travel, seminars, insurance and project costs.

As a thank-you for any Form of support

  • I inform regular round mails / blog if my Internet is available, about my experiences, my being and in particular on work in the project;
  • I offer after completion of volunteer service in a presentation by, with whom I would like to bring to pictures a piece of Bolivia to Germany;
  • be issued receipts for donations of Youth Action for Peace, the donations from 50 € are tax deductible.

With a support amount - no matter how much - it promotes the long term and sustainable environmental protection will be strengthened and be made at the same time, new opportunities and jobs for the Bolivian population.

how it works:

happy can you have your elected amount to the account of

Youth Action for Peace

Evangelical credit union Frankfurt Main

BLZ: 500 605 2000

Account: 410 10 30

Keywords: transfer Karen Geffert

. The money I is not for free and used only my work in the project.

If interested can you send me a mail so that I can receive you in the mail distribution list for the round (in this case I will not upload anything).

Thank you and best regards

Karin

0 comments:

Post a Comment