Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Do I Have Lyme Disease Or Ringworm?

motivation? Motivation!


What does one do not like most other study directly after high school, but first for 4 months to travel abroad. In a country whose language you can not, in the Jungle, where they do without the conveniences most probably need to do work that is certainly not without its dangers?

My biggest motivation is my fascination for animals. Since I am small (the animal lover 's fault!) I love anything that has feathers or fur. I was allowed to live out the true, thanks to the limited enthusiasm of my father, unfortunately, never. The guinea pigs, we had over 12 years had also secretly imported by us. Accordingly, I've always been interested very much for the environment and animal welfare.
long time I wanted to be veterinarian, but an internship in England taught me one better and took me by This dream girl from without limiting the passion.
came four years ago my cousin back tanned and with incredibly impressive photos of a two-month visit to Bolivia. The images of the Puma and the stories have led to this moment since I wanted also to Bolivia.

3 years later I had to then find that it is not easy, for longer than 3 months at Inti Wara Yassi go (tourist visa, thank). Initially convinced that I like a whole year would go there, I spent countless hours and nights on the computer. Some temper tantrums and moments of despair (" Is it really what I want? Is there no alternative? ") later I found the offer of YAP, which provides the opportunity to travel longer there.

Now the school is over and I am very happy experience for the whole Lernerei finally something different. From the initial year are now due to studies and financing plans for 4 months and now I am happy to know a completely different world, while making an important contribution to the preservation of biodiversity. Anyone who has schonmal a little busy with the theme, white, what an important work that is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment