Monday, July 5, 2010

Professional Mistress Brampton

3 x Thanks!

.... For Donations

first ... for the buffet at the Summer Night's Music:

I can got a buffet for the big choir concert of our congregation to arrange. Despite initial financing and planning difficulties, lubricate the sandwiches, cook, bake and fry paid off: In the break were about 100 people who have not cleared all the plates, but have also donated generously.
That night came from donations together 450 €, drinks and food ! A special thanks to Esther, Marie and Nadia, who helped me in beverage sales very much.


second ... the Abigottesdienst:

to the top of the entire adoption ceremony of the school there was a Abigottesdienst which organized the two Relikurse. During the preparation we have considered that we liked the collection of projects from want to donate to our stage. The money was then under the three projects of Miriam, who went to Ghana, Kerstin, who went to Zambia, and I divided up - and it actually came together to 800 €, ie about 260 € for each of us (exact dates still follow).


third ... by private donors:

Although I have been on strike only at the moment I have friends, relatives and other loved ones donated 600 € . Furthermore, I'm lookin really, because it shows how great the demand and interest in the project.



That makes it a total of approximately 1400 € - a very good start:)



PS If some donors would like to be highlighted in person, he can feel free to contact me. Moreover, it is also important to know for certain that I can only learn from you, how much and whether it will transfer to me of YAP I get there to no information. So if you missed a thank you - just say know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment