Friday, September 24, 2010

What Is The Song Called In Los Hombres De Paco

New challenge

Sacha and I have a lot in common. We are both teenagers who love food and cold weather, have / had a Bora-Bora and arrived simultaneously in Jacj Cuisi. Maybe that's why we get along so well. Unlike me about Sacha has acculturate still some problems, and my job is to help her.
Sacha's only been a few months CIWY what she has seen everything before that nobody knows. Now she is an insecure cat that, unlike all other pumas here bites itself in the game much (my rubber boots have nice model of it). That is why we lead them to a double line, that is their necklace to go from two lines: one of us runs in front of her, the other behind her so that she can not jump on us. This method makes neither the volunteers nor the Puma, a lot of fun, but prevents further wounds have to be stitched.
When I started to work with Sacha gegrummelt it has permanent and often hissed at us because she felt threatened. We could touch them only through the Gitterstaebe her cage and even then we had to constantly and are afraid for our fingers. She reminded me of the big cats in zoos, which are constantly restless in their cages too small up and down.
can now I stroke them without fear or risk with the whole hand. She grumbles only if they impose their will and they can no longer hisses. I am hopeful that they igrendwann also can walk with a normal line without injuring anyone. The most fun, it makes it when we play with her, then her tail held high and she turns up her nose permanently with excitement (maybe I can even stick in a video). But just the presence of our volunteers makes them very happy and playful.
Working with her makes me much joy because I feel like I can really improve a little more careful and lead the life of Sacha, as long as possible and while I am there for you regularly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment