Sunday, November 14, 2010

Herpes In Pubic Hair Region

This is your life - it's your life



* english : scroll down *
As life as an international surfer Funny People, I ended up last week in Paris with goutait Cathy on her beautiful blog
" Qui dans l'herbe .. . .
This word mosaic has me so raised, that I printed in my pocket here. (With the restriction not to terminate for the job, although I would often like. After all, I finance to rent, food, travel and more).
Cathy gave me permission to show it here on my blog because the mosaic seems to be intended to travel. After all, it has a long way and does New York of Lori " Thrums .
The individual records are known wisdom, but in this form and composition, they touch me all over especially.
I wish I would have collected in German for all my readers, but I'm already bogged down in search of an online tool.
Maybe I should do it once by hand and photographed.
But not now, I champion the dispersion of efforts in all their projects and ideas.

I wish you all a good life and at first a good Sunday and a good week.

My life as to international surfer of the net led me to Paris and to Cathy with her blog " Qui goutait dans l'herbe... ".
There I got hit in my heart by this word - mosaic ( except for the part with the job , because that 's what paying for my travels , shelter and food ).
When I asked Cathy for the right of publishing it here on my blog I learned that it seems to be meant for travel . It comes the long way from oversea , from New York. Lori created it and showed it on " Thrums ".
I would have loved to translate it into German but got lost finding an online- tool for creating such a mosaic .
Maybe one day I' ll do it by hand and take a picture.


Greetings to Paris and New York .



more "life":
like a wood stove
The world is full of cactus


0 comments:

Post a Comment