Sunday, November 21, 2010

Where To Get A Fake Id In Ontario

happy Mandarinchen soup in the gray November



* english summary: scroll down *
I have to admit - not always, I cook what I fear, often results in something different. Sometimes, again, I have absolutely no desire to ever leave the house to go shopping. One November evening was filled the kitchen with old things - coupled with a great reluctance to leave the house for original planned purchases.
The result was a November evening, this heart-warming soup with what was found so (not always suitable for more raw food).
* chopped spring onion / red Onion / ginger / chilli pepper into small pieces and chop in oil until * Tomato chopped it (just because they were there) * roots (carrots) and sweet potatoes and into the fry * water and organic vegetable broth (I have now discovered in a glass, like pesto) * after some time Puree * Fill up with a can of coconut milk and squeezed Mandarinchen (or orange or what is here right now, even half a lemon would taste possible) * again puree * * if any, I like to take fresh coriander or flat parsley.
Happy spoons
wishes
Tally


*** This post I had before 10 Days of preparation. In the coming weeks there will probably be my only one, unfortunately, because my lovely laptop is suddenly gone, unfortunately so corrupt that even the happily completed on-site warranty contract did not help. The technician comes to swapping parts on and now it's not Monday but still away. For days my internet travels are limited to brief visits and more than I read my mail no. The advantage is that I create in the House much longer, the drawback is that I not only can not do what I want (comments, etc. to answer, blog, more mail), but that's not what I had, sigh * **
Oh yes, it gave the soup after a stay im Tiefkühlfach am Freitag als ich liebe Gäste bewirtete.

I wrote down a recipe for a vegetable soup of what ever I found in the fridge, combined with coconut milk, ginger, chili and mandarine-juice.
For the last weeks and the following I couldn't participate in Corner View and write comments and couldn't go on blog-tour because my notebook broke down - and the repair will take 2 more weeks, minimum. Quite sad.
At least I had this soup-post prepared and the soup was part of my diner for friends last Friday (after a stay in the deep freezer).
See you hopefully soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment