Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Club Nintendo Ds Game Pin Number List

Back in Germany

Exactly one week I am after a 30-hour Flight at the airport Cologne / Bonn landed. Meanwhile, I have coped with the nearly 40 ° difference in temperature and slept well my jetlag, but I've still confronted with the cultural shock that I have promised everyone.
To easily get over the separation of the animals, the land and people, I want to work up until Christmas this blog yet. Since I was in Bolivia had very limited internet time, I could not discuss the various questions I've received by mail, and will now try to catch it. Since I myself could not do, unfortunately, many photos, I am waiting with my lecture until January. I hope I have sent my friends by then some of their images.
Captain Jack the Tucan and I wish you a wonderful Christmas season!

0 comments:

Post a Comment