Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sea Doo Challenger 180





* English: scroll down *
I hope you all had a merry Christmas, peaceful and less stressful.
Now I wish for the time period between the years for what else is never time.

Christmas Eve, I made specific pictures, or had to make in order to send them in the evening on Facebook to my nephew, who was able to show my family. This was for my mother of course, a successful surprise :-)
Here is a selection.

I hope everybody had a happy Christmas, peaceful and without stress.
Now I wish you time for everything for the time between the years.

On Christmas Ev I took a lot of pictures on purpose to sent them via facebook to my nephew, so he could show them to my family. Of course it was a delightful surprise for my mother.
Here is a selection.


The apartment we have hit the jackpot. Amidst the skyscrapers of the Costa Blanca we found this paradise.
As an extra internet access speed. A true joy for me, living with other worm management.

Our apartment is like a jackpot. In the middle of the ugly skyscaper of the Costa Blanca we found this paradise.
An extra is the very fast internet connection. At home I surf on snail speed.



yoga in the morning on our terrace under the still-free mini-balcony.

yoga on the terrace under balconys little out.


All windows are one of us! Sea views from every window, sunrise from the bed!

All windows belong to us! Seaview from every romm, sunrise from the bed!


first walk in Villajoyosa, the joyful city, as its name says.
also deliberately chosen because it is to be built over yet sooo awful - and because I liked the name Sun

First walk through town of Villajoyosa, the joyful. Chosen carefully because it is not as spoiled as many other - and I liked the name.


The town beach.
Fast hardly believe that we are still rummaging through the day before a snowstorm, were glad, after several hours of waiting even a plane to get, even if it had to be de-iced first.

The town beach.
Incredible, thinking back to the days before. Snow Storm at driving to the airport, lucky to get airplane, even if it had to get defrosted.


eat cake in a Pasteleria, oh, so delicious.
Later "at home", we indulged in fish and prawns and a nice vegetable .

eating pastry in a pasteleria, oh, so fine.
Later, at home, we had fish and prawns and good vegetable.


First look at rock climbing behind the Christmas decorations.

First glimpse of climbing rocks behind the x-mas decoration.



The absolute hit of comfort: the nativity scene for the traveler - to be placed on a tea light. Gift from my friend ♥

Absolutely lovely: The crib for travelers - to been put on a tealight candle. Present from my girlfriend ♥

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Thanks for all the Christmas wishes - in your blogs or in other ways

Thanks for all of your Christmas Wishes in your blogs or otherwise

* * * * * * * * * * * *



0 comments:

Post a Comment