Sunday, December 19, 2010

Thickness Of An Illinois Drivers License

blaze of glory to a good end


pomp and runs now through the third part-Winter of time.
In 2008 there were Ellen the Creative Day " flying colors," from which so many friendships are formed. For me personally it was a great time in my textile development with free, playful techniques.
The day I landed in the evening but my old love knitting, triggered by the post from David from the Wollerey . We emailing us at night and a short time later the material was for their blaze of glory - Gauntlets with me on the table.

The development process requires a lot of fiddling, so the precious yarn remained on my shelf and was only now and then stroked.



My visit to Ellen himself in December 2009, I took the opportunity at last to knit wrist warmers and decorate with beads. They were ready sometime in late winter, also photographed, but in blog land, the atmosphere was now in the spring and the Stülpchen I was not really.
They are so precious and delicate that they found their place on the shelf.



Now, however, have I decided to run it in everyday life, but they are finally made. The compliments they get to do them quite comfortable and this hatch it like in between in its case in my purse (I am often so warm that the respective cuffs are often on and moved out.)

The Snow Photos also fit again and Today there are Tichiros Advent Wollerey-precious win.





0 comments:

Post a Comment