Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Does Dysplagia Go Away -cervical

Me Made February 15 - Cape Coat



is now actually my cape coat was run once in everyday life.

I have sewn it in the last decade (?) Sometime between the years.
As a consolation for a holiday not taken place, I allowed myself a fine cashmere / wool blend in a gorgeous purple.




The cut comes from a Burda.
The sewing was easy, but as so often, I have to thank for the eventual completion of the tally mother. I love bags - but because it lasted and lasted, she listened to my "prayer" and sew them on me.

So the old coat, as up to date is the color. I properly so, not just throw away everything ;-)



great thing about Made Me Action is the photo series that I have of me now. If I do not own from the hand backwards Clippers, someone get my camera in the hand with the announcement: Just do a lot of photos, then what already fits. Here it was the janitor :-)

exactly over my head the way my textile space.

goodbye With this post I am out of action from February Made Me Catherine . It was very nice, I will continue, albeit reduced, browse other blogs . But for now I want other things to focus on.

Many thanks to Catherine, thank you for the nice contacts here for the interesting posts from other bloggers, for your warm comments with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment