Friday, February 11, 2011

Herpes Outbreak 3rd Trimester

Raging fast packet



Renate s pace is incredible!
3 days ago I posted my call for donations, and today I was just at home, because I caught Andrew, the world's best postman, with a heavy pack that he had hauled up the steep hill to me.

Stacks of materials, stacks of postcards from the great works of textile artist Renate D. and her colleagues.
Thank you so much :-). I am already looking forward to the fabrics next Thursday to show my girls.
Renate and I 'met' us the time of my textile or months. A time will come again, even if my desire is currently knitting.
Who of textile art quilts interest, should necessarily stop by Renate in her studio .

If only I were as fast with my little letter to Berlin. At least I know now what I will write my greetings.

In the next few days there be no contribution Made Me. I am hardly at home and online. My days I spend in clothes I do not can sew: namely, in elastic pants and T-shirts on the yoga mat or while listening to my sympathetic and technically very accomplished teacher .

0 comments:

Post a Comment