Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Where Do You Go For Your Birthday Soul Silver

February 1 - Patents cap


Catherine s idea for the month of February as much self-made and to show, I took up as an impetus finally my to awaken from his blog break.

Large parts I have little. The times when I had at least 30-knitted sweaters and many self-made summer clothes are long gone.

I myself am still a lot. Some things I showed here, some not, or only on Ravelry or Flickr, according to time, mood and importance of the part.

Now I am glad my created, whether small or large, to provide a framework now in February and they have to take conscious and appreciate.

'll begin this patente cap of thick merino yarn.
rib I've always liked, but felt I could not knit hats.
Harburg With the help of nice and really tried owner of yarn store s (worth seeing, a very special shop) I've done it now, and led them today and professionally. She brought me a surprising number of comments from colleagues and a colleague: "Oh, how bold!" There
:-)



much more self-made and executed it here with Mr. Linky , has established the Catherine. * Thanks * for the excitation and of hosting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment