Tuesday, February 8, 2011

How To Gracefully Refuse A Money Gift

supplies for the textile space


As some of you work I include as a needlework teacher.
All attempts to delete the part of the smart school reformer, practical subjects, I defy, as far as possible.
the contrary, I'll sit this one to establish it more. My predecessor had no separate room, I worked for years with 14 - 15 students in a tiny space.


EUEN
To my enormous Fri and that of my students we have now after growing the most beautiful, the brightest ever get the best education area of all time. I breathe in - space, air, better education are possible. (Even with Internet access ;-)


Why am eu ch all telling: In school
little Ge
ld is available for extras. The students are looking forward to what they produce, but their eyes light up even m honest, if they can see and touch and nice features.

Some of you are but are just at the mucking out, some would like to know where they can not have more Used useful.

especially on cotton fabrics or other easily to be sewn fabrics, we are pleased
beads, yarn, buttons, sewing of any kind, ribbon, lace ...... are very welcome.



Apart from the textile and sewing classes in 6th Classes I work in an elementary school.
sorry there after recent reforms
it less with sewing and crafts, but again and again in between.
Or I advise and equip teachers from which a few hours can provide.



My email address can be found in the profile.
This is true not only for now. I will work even longer - and as I said, in the future hopefully pass on and maybe even more textile classes.


I once two old posts (sorry, only in English) about lessons picked out:
hand sewing
Community Quilt



0 comments:

Post a Comment