Thursday, February 10, 2011

How To Know When A Scorpio Is Not Interested

Me Made February 10 - Summer Jacket and hat



was now running at that time my so-called Summer Jacket . ( ravelry) After all, we approach him slowly and this morning I was driving to work a magnificent sunrise sky admire, rather than torture me in the pitch dark on the roads. was

's fun at the photo session. My afternoon students modellte were behind the camera and her teacher.
That was a laugh!

As always, this month there are more at Made Me Catherines Mr. Linky discover.

The hat is from a few weeks ago and no extra postal value (say merino / silk blend in lukewarm water, I only), except perhaps to describe some hurdles and shocks..

The beautiful pearl on my neck is not Made Me but She Made and a most creative Kaze .
way I never leave the house without a bracelet, I'm never without a chain. Currently, this is my "chain for all occasions", except I wear a different stop.
Have you also such a chain?






Thank you so much for your warm comments yesterday. The post was not easy and I had a great heart beating, whether it was right and how it is received. I would not abluchsen something. I myself am doing so I am happy when something comes in joyful hands and I can thus easily separated.
So, once again a warm Thank you, we are happy :-)

***********

0 comments:

Post a Comment