Thursday, February 3, 2011

How To Not Be Jealous Of A Friends Engagement

February 2 / 3 - shimmering necklace Made Me

- yesterday -

My goal this month is to consciously make sure, every day something homemade to . who On
duplication I will not do without for sure, but there are not as many parts as I thought in my imagination.
Usually it is always about the small details. I am enthusiastic

T-shirt and jeans-wearer. This winter
go before most still wearing sneakers with a good foot bed, after all, can I have my beloved Asics thus contribute every day outside of the sport.
Drum has been the motivation is rather low, my numerous substances in skirts, for example, to convert the Berlin :-).


Accessories I love, especially if they remind me of something.
These beautiful beads I bought the year before last on a city tour in Aachen in good local bead shop. Raised
last week.

light marbled Pearls - glittering Swarovski - Pearls on a white, thin Beads Wire. There


Made Me More of today's date in it
Catherine and her
Mr. Linky to
-



- today . see to take

0 comments:

Post a Comment