Sunday, February 20, 2011

Tonsillitis Flinch Swallow

convalescence walks, something Me Made and signs of spring in the icy cold


At the end of last year Manu of her successful eye surgery and told her now-glasses-free existence, I wrote her how much I wish something like that also, but it was not possible in the long-sightedness, which one can encounter in the course of life.
But she said that there was a brand new laser process, that all refractive errors be eliminated in a few minutes.

Well, after many attacks Jitter I met Wednesday the decision and still full of fear, I ventured on Thursday.

* and * * * Yeah yeah yeah, and * *.
I type now without glasses, visited just an exhibition and did not have to juggle several glasses to see it all times and can juchzte when I got the photos on the screen of my camera is not only about making for a pleasing image distribution, but actually saw something .

come from the middle distance while before I still like I snorkel without mask through the world, but that should give themselves, promises to the Doc.
the eye test for driving license I would far existed - I just hope never to a novice with my current view, or even to address below.

For the first time in years I can again look into my eyes and am considering their looks pleased. Whether it is because my astigmatism removed by the relaxed look, or because I allowed myself in the last few days rest, I do not know. Maybe it is just imagination, definitely a beautiful thing.



These days I spent in car-to technical problems at my mother, the doctor has his practice, only a suburb next door.
On Friday, the doctor prescribed me a long lunch and sleep for a long walk. Great recipe :-)
glad I was the boyfriend of my mother's favorite places that I knew them all, even though it's my old home.
are so many beautiful places here, I drove past me in another way (went for a walk and not just good :-)



The MeMade of the day are my winter-spring-summer-autumn Stülpchen that fit forever. Here see appropriately to Manus hands.
A green pair should long ago on his way down the A7 have begun. Come the next long car trip (bald!), is suitable knitting time.


Griselda I wrote the other day that I hardly know of such a bold winter warmers from the north. Take that, by my mother have moved to a protected Südstelle.
The delicate cyclamen she pulls herself and hopes to proliferation.

Spring bouquet which delights us in the warm indoors, is my little thank you for the excellent care at the "Hotel Mama".



blogged Stülpchen Spyroga already
here individually
and here in a collection of MeMade's
even here again as a pointer to my then
next trip.
What I've blogged it all together over the years ;-)

Now I unfold the notebook, I'm gone for a walk today already, and now I have to the second part of Doc's cash prescription.

Have a beautiful sunny Sunday wherever in the world!

0 comments:

Post a Comment